Stay in The Heart of Santa Rosa
Our downtown Santa Rosa hotel is amidst the finest Sonoma County attractions, acclaimed wineries, and vineyards. We put you within walking distance of the thriving downtown nightlife, restaurants, bars, cafes, shops, and wine-tasting rooms.
- Downtown Santa Rosa Courthouse Square - Steps Away
- Luther Burbank Center For The Arts - 5 mi.
- Charles M. Schulz Museum - 2.5 mi.
- Russian River Brewing Company - 0.3 mi.
- Santa Rosa Original Certified Farmer's Market - 5.5 mi.
- Charles Schulz Santa Rosa County Airport - 8 mi.
Getting Here and Around
- By Air
- Santa Rosa County Airport - 8.1 miles
- San Francisco International Airport - 67 miles
- By Train and Ferry The Sonoma Marin Area Rail Transit is a convenient way to travel to and from Santa Rosa. The light rail goes from the Santa Rosa County Airport to Downtown Santa Rosa (0.5 miles from Hotel E) and down to Marin County as far south as San Rafael (with future plans to connect with the Larkspur Ferry to San Francisco).